Tuesday, we had Kerry Beck, the eBay master sharing lots of tips about eBay on our Midwest Super Conference preview calls.
Now, tonight, we are bringing on Stephen Beck!
Stephen Beck is a master at helping families of all types and sizes go into an internet business together.
He teaches people how to create their own products.
Tonight, I am going to ask him these questions:
- Background of Stephen Beck
- how did you get into IM
- What have you done online over the last few years
- what are you planning on teaching people at the MSC
- how easy is it to go from concept to cash in a couple months
- Where do people find inspirations for niches?
- How can people create product on limited resources
- Is creating products difficult and technically challenging?
- How much should someone sell their products for?
- Online Digital product vs Offline Physical products, what’s better?
- Why is going to seminars important for your IM business?
Go get all the information for tonight’s call at the Midwest Super Conference website!